QWC is open from 10:00am until 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
|07 3842 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Street Address||Postal Address|
|Level 2, State Library of Queensland||PO Box 3488|
|Cultural Centre, Stanley Place||South Brisbane|
|South Bank Queensland 4101||Queensland 4101|
View a map of where you can find Queensland Writers Centre within the State Library of Queensland, Cultural Centre, Brisbane here.
Please be aware that taking coffee onto Level 2 is prohibited.
Getting to the State Library of Queensland:
Paid parking is available at the following local car parks:
- State Library car park. Enter via the Cultural Centre tunnel or Stanley Place. For information on parking fees, telephone (07) 3840 7942.
- Queensland Art Gallery/Queensland Museum car park. Enter via Grey Street or the Cultural Centre tunnel. For information on parking fees, telephone (07) 3840 7942.
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre car park. Enter via the Cultural Centre tunnel. For information on parking fees, telephone (07) 3840 7942.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Enter via Stanley or Merivale Streets. For information on parking fees, phone (07) 3308 3000.
- South Bank Parklands Underground car park. Enter via Tribune or Little Stanley Streets, South Bank. For information on parking fees, phone (07) 3867 2051 or visit South Bank.
Please note: all Cultural Centre car parks, including the State Library car park, are managed by the Corporate Administration Agency.
Cultural Centre Busway Station in Melbourne Street. Chartered bus temporary set-down in Stanley Place.
South Brisbane Station, corner of Melbourne and Grey Streets.
By CityCat and ferry
The CityCat and City Ferry terminals are located at South Bank 1 CityCat terminal.
The State Library is a short walk from Brisbane’s CBD via Victoria Bridge, Kurilpa Bridge or the William Jolly (Grey Street) Bridge.